Wood Barn India is an entrepreneurial venture conceived in 2006 by two aspiring entrepreneurs with a vision to deliver environment friendly and environment conscious world class wooden structures in India. Their unimaginable passion and desire has made Wood Barn the undisputed leaders in this segment. Wood Barn claim holds apt of being pioneers as they have been able to devise and develop more than 100 models which are highly suitable In Indian context. The entrepreneurs Arch. Anurag Khandelwal is one of the finest green architect of the country and the Visionary Mr. Sanjay Sharma can be said to possess the most extensive knowledge of wood and its uses.Our Philosophy
Wood Barn has one of the finest teams for execution in the country. Wood Barn has delivered structures at the most extreme sites and has the capabilities to create structures as homes, out houses, farm houses, terrace houses, temporary homes, eco resorts, tree houses, energy efficient houses and surprise houses.
The wooden houses are prevalent phenomena in all advanced countries. We have tied up with world's finest companies from Finland and Canada to get their approach and experience into our propositions.
Our structures are made from the finest spruce pine wood from British Columbia and Scandinavian countries.
Wood barn team has been trained to deliver nothing less than excellence and our consistent endeavor is to focus on our strengths of fast and effective deliveries, strong homework and an effective pro-active planning so as to minimize the work on site.
- Innovation and Excellence.
- Simple and Clear Solutions.
- Speed- The USP of our product is time. We would adopt this as philosophy. Each decision, Each action and each activity needs to be faster and without unnecessary delays.
- Transparency and systematized Approach.
- Growth for all.
- Enduring and enriching customer relationship.
- High quality standards.
- No compromises for anything less than excellence
- High Investments in up gradation of skill sets.
- Reducing inefficiencies and ineffective costs.