Toilets are the most important fixtures for daily use. A bathroom consists of many units that have their own impact and importance.. A bathroom space can be completed with a beautiful, geometric in line or minimalist toilet.
Bidets besides toilet will provide you more hygiene and health benefits. For more comfort health faucets can be added. Jet sprays, straight sprays, bidet shower or hand-held bidet attachments provides a convenient way of cleaning the genitalia.
How to choose Toilets (WaterClosets), Bidets & Urinals for your bathroom?
Choosing a Water Closet and its Accessories : Determine a shape of W.C, whether you want round toilet, elongated toilet or a square one.
Wide range of squatting pan (indian water closet) and european water closets that are one piece closet, two piece closet, wall mounted closet, extended wall mounted closet, and hi-tech automate intelligent water closets can be explored.
Wall hung Toilet will be more convenient to keep the floor clean. To install it on 4” wall you will need to increase the thickness at the back.
Families having young kids can opt for hands-free flushing technology for their hygiene and health concerns. This would prevent cross contamination of germs and infections.
Avoid a slamming lid. The bang sound of falling of toilet lid, in the middle of night will surely be annoying for the user. Slow falling, motion-activated seat cover (hands-free opening and closing) is all you need.
Follow a brand. To match to your local standards. It is important to buy a branded product.
Choosing water closet in white colour will be a good option. More than 80% people go for this peaceful colour as this never go out of the style.
Auto-sensor, easy to clean and maintain toilet seats are great choice in which cleaning process start as soon as the seat is vacated.
Choosing a Bidet and its Accessories : Bidets are sit-down wash basins and are advanced fixtures. They are more useful for old age person, pregnant women or those who are prone to infections or have inflammatory bowel diseases, hemorrhoids etc. Low-height bidets can be purchased, if you are renovating or planning a bathroom for young ones.
The most common and standard type of bidet is Over the rim, in which water can be filled up in the sink’s basin. The Heated rim or Flushing rim features hot and cold taps. The Vertical Bidet is in-build with jets having vertical sprays that ensures the accurate upward and centralized water direction. Horizontal Sprays are special spouts that rests over the rim and delivers horizontal water stream for a gentle hands free cleaning.
Choosing a spray : Spray hose attachments can assist the need of bathrooms having lack of space. They also help in keeping wet and dry areas separate in bathroom as you don't need to provide taps for toilets. Bidets in-build in a toilet seat is more prefered as they are easy to use and hands-free cleaning can be done. It offers you a jet spray and often featured with air drying. You can choose a nozzle of your choice. You can adjust water pressure and direction of the spray as required.
Selecting Urinals : As far as hygiene is considered either install urinals for men or a bidet for women in the bathrooms used by both. If, you have more of male members in your family you can definitely get urinals installed. Wall hung urinals, Waterless Urinals and sensor urinals are available in different heights. Urinals take less space and are faster to use as compared to a general purpose toilet. Moreover, it consumes less water and reduces odours. Technologies can help in reducing water wastage. Watersaver technologies in valves such as Hydraulic valves, Passive infrared sensor, touchless, automatic control valve, low flow urinals can work wonders. Deodorising pads devices can be a inserted in S bend in waterless urinals, it will trap and prevent foul smell spreading all over the space. Adding more, Manually operated valves can also be used to prefix the amount of flushing water, or you can put timer to the flush valve.
Check out Hi-tech and innovative Toilet and Bidet Features before you buy -
- Before selecting your best toilet fixture search out for more options of hitec, innovative product in market.
- Technology is on your fingertips. Remote control operated water closet can match your search.
- Some advanced and attractive features you might be looking for such as Space saving models, night lights or illuminated panels, motion activated cover and toilet seat, advance bidet functionality, integrated air dryer, heated seat, foot warmer, Deodorizer, music, germ-free ceramic surface etc.Water saving flush system, Dual flush, hands-free flushing technologies are also available.
- Contemporary style of waterless Urinals are water-saver while, sensor urinals have pre use flush and post use flush provides better hygiene.
How to go Green with Toilets and Bidets?
- Self-contained Composting Toilets are a great choice. It can be directly installed in bathroom and varies in the size of the bio-drum. This bio- drum can be removed for cleaning. It has a high quality, high gloss fiberglass finish. These kind of toilets are economical. It can be assembled easily and are easy to clean.
- Low-flow toilet seats can help saving water.
- Dual-Flush and Toilet flushing Grey water can be introduced.
- Installing a urinal will help you saving water.
- Implement water efficient ways in your bathrooms by installing water saver toilet seats, urinals, flushing tanks, and faucets. Promote use of valves that can be adjusted and operated as per use.
Smart tips for selecting Toilet and Bidets for your bathroom -
- If you are remodeling your bathrooms, you can get bidet attachments, bidet seats, and handheld bidets.
- Choose a toilet that is water efficient.
- Choose your style. Sleek, modern, traditional seats are available in wide array of options.
- Keep the toilet fixtures white and bright.
- Passive infrared sensors in urinals can be a great choice for commercial premises, as it can detect user and has a pre set amount of water in cistern.
- Choose a smart water saver valve.
- If you are renovating, add a flow restrictor to toilet and bidet faucets.