As a member-driven organization and leading source for industry standards, training, market research and public policy advocacy, IPC supports programs to meet the needs of an estimated $2.02 trillion global electronics industry. IPC has offices in USA, Sweden, Russia, India and China. The activities of IPC India include the following:
- Introduce educational courses, including EMS Program Manager Certification
- Sale of IPC standards to Indian customers
- Facilitate global IPC membership to Indian companies
- Conduct technical seminars & workshops in conjunction with trade shows
- Provide soldering & lead-free process audit services to Indian customers
- Conduct short term awareness courses in soldering, lead-free processes, and more
- Provide consultancy to EMS industries in India in relation to process solutions
IPC is a global trade association dedicated to furthering the competitive excellence and financial success of its members, who are participants in the electronics industry.
In pursuit of these objectives, IPC will devote resources to management improvement and technology enhancement programs, the creation of relevant standards, protection of the environment, and pertinent government relations.
IPC encourages the active participation of all its members in these activities and commits to full cooperation with all related organizations.