With a mission to revolutionize sanitary ware market in India, Mr. Rajendra K. Somany, in collaboration with Twyfords Ltd. of UK, established Hindustan Twyfords in 1960. Backed by innovative products, Hindustan Twyfords was the first company to introduce vitreous china ceramics in India.
Keeping in mind the need to change the sanitation conditions in the country, his vision and goal found perfect harmony with his desire to do something for the social welfare of the nation as well. With this thought, enormous encouragement given by his family and with technical support provided by Twyfords, Mr. Somany founded the Bahadurgarh plant which commenced its production in 1962.
And since then, every year has turned out to be more eventful, successful and ever challenging. We have set several milestones marking our achievements in creating innovative products, market penetration, internal expansion, as well as venturing out into new businesses - container glass and home retail.
HSIL is the first company in the Building Materials Industry to be awarded the prestigious ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificate, awarding effective quality management and environment systems and the first in the country to receive the ISI License, back in 1962.
High levels of respect and trust of our 40 million satisfied customers and dealers itself endorses our three brand ethos - Customer Satisfaction, Product Innovation and Quality Control. Developing state-of-the-art and contemporary products for our ever evolving customers, Hindware's Customer Service Division takes pride in instant customer service. Hindware satisfies every need of bathroom and kitchen products as it provides a wide spectrum of products ranging from sanitary ware to wellness, to faucets, to kitchen appliances.
Our some of the creme-de-la-creme institutional partners in India are DLF, The Taj Hotels, GMR, Unitech, ITC Hotels, Mahindra, Infosys, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Hindustan Unilever, Peron Ricard, Pfizer, Sab Miller, Dabur, Nestle, just to name a few. And to make the most of this era of globalization, we are expanding internationally. HSIL has been recognized amongst the top 300 companies in India and has also been rated by Forbes magazine amongst the top 100 small and medium sized companies in the world.
Adding another feather in our hat, we have recently opened our first retail store for home interiors solution called EVOK in NCR providing a comfortable and convenient one-stop shopping experience and value for money home interior solutions.
believe in customer satisfaction and quality to create a value in the minds
of customers. They have high tech
machines and latest technological process at the production unit right from
the procurement of raw materials till the production of the final goods. They
focus on quality measures at the unit and workplace in order to manufacture
quality products. They have ultra modern R&D facility with latest
technology for the improvement of manufacturing process.|
Research, Development and Design
have CAD software through which designs are prepared, firstly a plaster model
is created then the designers test the designs at last the final design is
executed. Their R&D department is the only one in the sanitary industry
which has been recognized by the Ministry of Science and Technology,
Government of India.
use latest equipments to enhance and improve the manufacturing processes.
The Production Process
They use tested raw materials.
During the production process X-ray particle analyzer tests particle size.
They have Temperature gradient furnace that helps to understand the effect of
also have simultaneous thermal analyzer which helps to analyze the behavior
Slip Preparation and Casting
are the only one in India to use automated systems to process raw materials.
The slip which is used for casting is prepared by crushing and blending
different types of clays. During the preparation they ensure that each piece
should be of quality norms. They are the first one to use battery casting
technology. The casted pieces are dried into automated dryer where the water
content is less than 1%.
They use high-voltage
electrostatic automatic glazing technology in manufacturing the products.
Stains that are used to prepare Glaze is imported from developed countries. By
this product maintains the shinning for years.
Hence all its products are known for sustainability and beauty.
After the product is
fired in the tunnel kiln, final product is obtained. They are the first one to
use computer-controlled, open fired, tunnel-kiln technology.
Inspection and Testing
Before going into the
market each and every product is inspected by quality controller. The products
are passed through different quality test and then finally are packed
Core Purpose & Values
They wanted to revolutionize the sanitary ware market in India with this aim they started catering the need of people in sanitary ware and ceramics. They have manufactured many innovative products and are manufacturing the same. They are the first company in India to introduce vitreous china ceramics.Core ValuesPEOPLE EXCELLENCEPerformance Excellence
They believe in team work and each and every one's contribution is respected and some of recognition is given either in the form of reward or monetary value. In gropys each individual thought is respected for motivation. If anyone reaches its target or performed beyond the expectation then reward is being presented to the person.
Respect For Individual
They have a culture of trust and openness where each one is valued. They respect the opinion of each and every member of the team. They reward an individual if found that the person has done extremely well in the company or beyond the expectations. They promote cross functional team to enhance company's growth.Core Purpose & Values
They are open to learning and learn from the mistakes and customer feedbacks from exhibitions, seminars and trade fairs.BUSINESS EXCELLENCEPerformance Excellence
They are passionate in their work and want no stone unturned in their performance. They focus on business objectives and vision to strive forward and maintain sustainability in the market.Operational Excellence
They provide cost effective work to strive forward with an assured performance. They take pride in setting up benchmarks in operational processes. Customer Centricity
Whatever they do they do for customers by understanding the need and desire they manufacture customize products. They believe that business should be customer centric rather product centric it's because from the customers need and requirements products are being made.LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCEInnovation
They believe in customer value by manufacturing innovative products.Agility
They are flexible, adaptable and responsive to the changing market environment. Products are independent of macro and micro factors. They adapt quickly in to the desired environment to provide products and services.
Hindware Home SolutionInstallation Service
They provide add on service to customers in bathroom and kitchen product range providing plumbing assistance. They provide different solutions to people who don't have time and looks forward to skilled services
Hindware home solution-In this type of solution they provide one year labour agreement and preventive maintenance service. They also provide discount on Hindware parts replacement.
Products Covered Under Home Solution Plan:In bathroom:
1. Sanitary ware like bath tub, wash basin and flushing tank.
2. Faucet like taps, showers and mixtures.
3. This also includes high end products such as Shower Enclosure, Shower Panel, Multifunction and Massage Tub Etc.
4. Other products such as connecting pipes, geysers etc.In Kitchen:
It include Faucets, Trash Masher, Sink and GeyserScope of Hindware Home Solution:
It has a wide scope in cleaning and fitting of the product, repair and maintenance, as a consumable and in non connection fitting pipes.
Hindware provides installation service** through company's well trained, skilled service personnel to enhance product life and to achieve customer delight.
Scope of Work**:
Installation Service Rate Table:
- Pre Installation (Before product purchase)
- Assessing the site
- Suggesting the alteration/civil/mason work, if required
- Product marking
- Post sale visit (After product purchase for marking only)
- Checking of product & site
- Approving the basic work carried/suggesting alteration
- Suggesting the consumables/complementary products/accessories to be bought.
- Capturing Site Details.
- Installation call** (After product purchase & site ready)
- Checking the site status
- Approving the consumables/fixing accessories availability.
- Installing the product
- Giving functional demo to customer
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Taking customer feedback on Installation Report
Terms & Conditions
- The above rates are inclusive of service Tax.
- The above rates are for individual product. In case of bulk quantity/project installation, the rate are separate and to be collected from local service centre or write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org And we will contact you.
- Installation points/site should be ready available for product installation. For any other work, The charges shall be collected as actual, only if it comes under scope of work, as decided by our Authorized service personnel.
- HSIL service has a right to refuse to undertake the installation in case the work is beyond scope of working as deemed fit by HSIL.
- All suggested civil/mason/plumbing provisions to be carried by customer at his own cost.
- The cost of consumables/material required to install the product shall be borne by customer only.
- The additional accessories, which are not part of standard accessories supplied with the units Shall be provided by customer on his/her cost.
- Post completion of installation, our authorized service personnel will demonstrate the product, In case of any abnormal functioning, the same has to brought to notice immediately.
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice.