GEZE MultiSourcing Service
Optimal use of own and third-party services
The wide range of tasks and personnel capacities often make it difficult for building operators to maintain all of the door, gate and window technology in the time available. Based on the latest technologies, GEZE is the only provider on the market that has developed an intelligent solution - the MultiSourcing Service.
- Own and third-party maintenance services can be combined cost-effectively.
- You decide whether to maintain your system yourself, or to call in GEZE service technicians.
- You receive comprehensive training and all of the necessary technical aids, among other things, a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA).
- The PDA works with systems fitted with RFID chips and provides detailed and up-to-date documentation of the systems that have been maintained and those that still need to be checked.
- Both partners (you as the client, and GEZE Service) always have the same information.
The MultiSourcing Service from GEZE means that time-consuming data recording is a thing of the past. The optimum use of personnel resources takes the strain off the budget and prevents inflated costs from the very start!
Security in line with web technology
The new web-based building system WebCare offers a holistic approach to building security and control for door, window and safety technology. All product components - even those from other manufacturers - can be networked using WebCare, monitored easily and controlled safely online.
The advantages of GEZE WebCare at a glance:
- Intuitive operation clearly defined symbols for effective control
- Simple and clear all systems available at a glance
- Individual and safe individual website with client login
- Can be called up from another region or even internationally centralised control made easy
- Short response times
- Centralised control of the systems
- Faults can be directly forwarded to GEZE Service.
Information service from GEZE - Information with "added-value"
As the operator of a number of buildings, the overview of all systems and the immediate assignment of fault messages is of great importance to you. The GEZE ServicePortal takes this task off your hands and offers you the option of passing on fault messages online.
You will find an overview showing:
- All objects
- The systems in the relevant objects
- The relevant maintenance situation of the various systems
- Detailed technical information regarding the individual systems
Your access is password-protected and your data is constantly updated.
GEZE Invest-Forecast and optimum planning of costs
With our technology-aided and seamless documentation of maintenance results, we help you to plan your annual investment and operating costs. Our data enables you to always find the most economic point in time for a modernisation.
We are available for a non-binding consultation meeting!