Over the past decade, India has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in the world - this has led to a massive evolution in infrastructure development. Increasing emphasis on delivering world class architecture has resulted in the development of new and innovative facade designs that are competent with those overseas, whilst catering to Indian industry requirements.
The fourth annual Indian event in IQPC's successful facades series, Facade Design and Engineering India will challenge perceptions, invigorate knowledge and advance progress in the facade community, reaching every corner of India?s design sector. This commercially-driven business platform will bring together senior professionals including developers, architects and consultants from across the region.
Key Topics to be discussed:
- Facade design innovations in energy efficiency and case studies on complex facade design and structures
- Green technologies for facade design and engineering
- Solutions for alternative building materials and cost effective engineering of facades
- Safety and maintenance in facade systems: fire safety, seismic and structural stability and building maintenance units.
Key reasons to attend this market-leading event:
- Understand the technical concepts and best practices of successful past projects that can be implemented in new planned projects
- Develop your business relationships in India to win upcoming local tenders
- Enhance your international knowledge and local material selection skills to ensure cost-effective project execution
- Advance your understanding of innovative new technologies
- Promote your solutions to industry leaders and stay ahead of your competition
- Get involved in interactive discussions on topics that are relevant to you and your work
- Establish yourself as an active member of the fa?ade industry in front of your suppliers, competitors and potential clients