Amtex 2016 exhibition will be hosted at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 8th July to 11th July, 2016. The exhibition will be organized by Reed Triune Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd. It is an Asian Machine Tool exhibition that runs alternatively in Delhi and Mumbai. They offer a platform though which one can get connected and avail various business opportunities and world class technologies. The exhibition is of four days that will be packed full house offering great opportunities.
This is one of the leading exhibitions with a point of reference for a number of operators of manufacturing sector that will meet at the exhibition and will experience the wide range of manufacturing systems under one roof.
Manufacturing industry requires a new technology and high tech machineries every now and then to upgrade their products. Hence the exhibition offers various solutions and applications to cater the need and demand of manufacturing sector.
The AMTEX 2016 conference scheduled to take place on the 8th and 9th of July 2016 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, will aim to provide an insight into the Indian Machine tool industry with an emphasis on trends for the future, growth strategies, new technologies and innovations, legal and regulatory tax issues, keys to sustainable growth, and the challenges and expectations of the Industry.
KEY USP?s or Reasons to Attend:
- Bringing together over 25 speakers and 150+ senior level executives
- Features an experienced speaker panel speaker panel with years of experience and expertise to deliver a cutting-edge conference program
- Features presentation sessions, case studies and panel discussions, success stories, and knowledge sharing sessions to give the attending audience an interactive atmosphere
- Features sessions on strategy development, technological innovations, and the way forward
- Gives the attendees an opportunity to network with industry thought-leaders and experts on an international scale and informs about the trends and expectations for the future