Technical's textiles are textile materials and products used for their technical performance and functional properties. Technical textiles are an important part of the textile industry and its potential still largely untapped in India. With increase in disposable income, the consumption of technical textile is expected to increase. The working group for eleventh five year plan has estimated the market size of technical size to increase from RS 26,077/- crore in 2006-07 to rs 52,200/- crore in 2011-12 without any regulatory framework and to Rs 74,758 crore with regularity framework. The scheme for growth and development of technical textiles (SGDTP) has been designed to promote indigenous manufacture of technical textile to exploit to global opportunities and cater to the domestic demand. The schemes and the encompasses Three components-(i) Based line survey to build the database of technical textile industry , (ii)Setting up of centers of excellence & (iii)Creation of awareness among the entrepreurs.
- One of the focused Exhibition on technology Textile in India
- 10,000 sq/mtr of exhibition area
- More than 2000 Exhibitors
- Concurrent Conference of technical textile, that means a focused target audience for the exhibition
- International Participation
- Country Groups from various Parts of the world
- State Pavilions
- Actual Business Transactions, both on spot and long term
- Networking Opportunities
- Excellent Facilities Of business centre lounge, exhibitors restaurant, snack counter, information desk, travel and transport Desk, Business Information centre Etc.
The schemes and the encompasses Three components :
(i) Based line survey to build the database of technical textile industry
(ii) Setting up of centers of excellence
(iii) Creation of awareness among the entrepreurs.