An exhibition which offers a tremendous opportunity for stakeholders in the Solar Energy space. An event where you come together to connect, collaborate, create mutual opportunities and gain better access to a sunrise industry exploding with possibilities.Solar South will bring together manufacturers, traders, distributors, consultants, installation experts and virtually everyone directly or indirectly associated with the alternative power generation involving Solar Energy.
| The Solar Industry in the South, particularly in Tamilnadu is poised to grow multi-fold largely due to the Government policies and investment support.|
- The newly unveiled Tamil Nadu's Solar policy offers INR 21,000 crore business opportunity which includes Incentives by the government to the Solar Ecosystem Manufacturers.
- Tamil Nadu aims to generate 3000 MW of Solar Energy by 2015.
- Beyond 2015, the Solar Power is set to achieve grid parity and will be competitive compared to other sources of power.
- 5000 + companies in South India are already engaged in this industry and this number is all set to grow in the coming years.
- Government is encouraging new entrepreneurs in this sector and the Entrepreneurship Institute of India from Chennai has launched a massive programme to train aspiring new entrants.
- A great networking opportunity with key Decision Makers from the Southern Solar industry and with the aspiring new entrepreneurs.
- An ideal platform for demonstration / launch of innovative Solar based products.
- Increased consumer awareness will trigger demand waves, as consumers will embrace more Solar Power based products.