Quality Control Management
Nessa uses far reaching Quality Management System. Quality evaluations and confirmations are made at every turning point in the product development process. New items are developed based on market research and with lighting product experts.
Nessa has a separate Technology Research and Product Development exertion. New product concepts are guided by the following principles: proficient utilization of circuit segments, utilization of demonstrated circuits, streamlined designs, Design FMEA to evaluate and lessen risks.
Verification and Validation:
Nessa items go through thorough checks, acceptance by its Engineering and Quality divisions and certified research laboratories. This testing guarantee that the items will work dependably even in the harshest of situations.
Tests are based on well-established Standards and include:
- Electrical: ESD, different voltage and current issue conditions tests.
- Functional: Items tested over temperature and voltage varieties.
- Mechanical: vibration, stun, drop and transportation.
- Temperature: long haul presentation to high, low temperatures and cycling between the two temperature
- Operating life: long operation in high, low temperature encompassing and power cycling.
- Enclosure: corrosion resistance, seal integrity and nature protection
Production and Test Capability:
Nessa products go through 24 hours-burn in test during manufacturing to make sure they are properly manufactured and tested.