Carrying forward its legacy in recognising the industry firsts in varied segments, NDTV is now presenting its first ever Design & Architecture Awards, in partnership with GROHE and powered by Autodesk.
These highly coveted awards will focus on the complexities of building project from a design, aesthetic, sustainability and conservation perspective, as well as the local context. The awards will take a collective view of the jury and recognize architectural excellence and innovation that our country has to offer.
The NDTV Design & Architecture Awards is presented by GROHE, Europe's largest and the world's leading premium single-brand manufacturer and supplier of sanitary fittings; a brand synonymous with innovation, elegant aesthetics, enduring style and subtle luxury coupled with meticulous designs, which surpasses form and function. GROHE is the founding partner of World Architecture Festival and is now carrying forward this legacy while presenting these prestigious Design & Architecture Awards, hosted by the India's premium media conglomerate, NDTV.
Design and Architecture has now evolved to become the oasis of households, hotels and spas, with sophisticated design led products that perform to the highest standards. These awards will take a collective view of the jury and recognize architectural excellence in India.
All results will be confidentially selected by the Jury. Our knowledge partners for the awards are Sanjay Puri Architects.
1. Landscape Design of the year
2. Commercial Architecture Design of the year (Offices, Retail)
3. Hospitality Architecture Design of the year (Hotels, Resorts)
4. Institutional Architecture Design of the Year (Cultural, Education, Civic, Community)
5. Infrastructure Architecture Design of the Year (Sports, Transport, Bridges)
6. Heritage Architecture Design of the Year (Adaptive Reuse, Heritage, Restoration)
7. Structural Design of the Year (Structural design of any building type)
8. Master Planning Design of the Year (Any project above 25 acres)
9. Residential Design of the Year (Mass housing, Public housing, Multi-family housing)
10. House Design of the Year (Individual houses)
11. Commercial Interior Design of the Year (Offices, Institutional Education)
12. Hospitality Interior Design of the Year (Hotels, Restaurants, cafes etc.)
13. Residential Interior Design of the Year (Any size of residential interior)
14. Socially Relevant Design of the Year (Arch interior of any project that has had an effect on the community)
15. Lifetime Achievement Award (Practices @ 25 years old)
16. BIM used in Design : Best Design technology award using BIM (for technology used in design)
17. BIM used in Construction : Best construction technology award using BIM (for technology used in construction methods )
18. BIM used in Operation : Best Operational technology award using BIM (for post building habitation in terms of energy efficiency )
The Award categories may be changed / modified / split / merged / increased or cancelled by the Awards Management and / or Jury based on the number of entries received in any category, and the quality of the
entries. The decision in this regard will be final and non-contestable. The Awards management will not
entertain any queries in this regard