Recognised as Australasia’s Leading Meetings and Conference Centre from 2012 - 2015 by the prestigious World Travel Awards, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) connects you with everything you need for a successful event – incredible spaces, leading technology, award-winning food and the expertise to bring it all together.
MCEC is owned by the Victorian State Government and managed by Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Trust.
For the financial year ended 30 June 2015, the Trust employed seven Trustees, 169 full-time employees and the full-time equivalent of eight part-time and 190 casual employees..
MCEC’s employee-driven, organisation-wide culture program is called ‘unity’ and delivers both outstanding customer experiences and a more innovative and rewarding working environment for employees.
Our purpose and vision
MCEC's core purpose is to connect people through memorable experiences.
Our vision is to be the world’s best events destination, leading the way in food, technology and service.
Our guiding principles:
- Excellence: Proud of who we are and excel to be the very best.
- Innovation: Embracing new ideas and creativity.
- Integrity: A commitment to being honest and ethical.
- Respect: Act with consideration and appreciation.
- Working together: As one we are empowered, supported and recognised.
Past Events Held at Melbourne Convention And Exhibition Centre (1)