Mecho Systems was incepted in the year 1969 when they developed Mecho Shade, a system for covering window. This development met the needs of industry and became a cost effective alternative to other window covering solutions available in the market. The roller shade systems are no longer unique and one and only because the company has introduced much better than them. In comparison to the patented designs of the company, there is no other system that can offer reliability and durability like that developed by Mecho systems. The company’s founder Mr Joel Berman proves it with the research and data facts guarantying it.
The product line has become more vast and wide and they have established themselves as a technical company in the shading business. In the middle of early 1970s, they created software controlled and automatic shading system with the emergent of initiatives for energy conservation. A technology providing solar ray predictions of minute to minute and BTU loads on windows was developed by the founder of company. Rather than single timers and sensors, the automatic shade systems developed by them were highly efficient to respond such factors.
Another ingenuity competitors like to echo is shadecloth:
- Material woven into roller-shade fabric.
- Solar glare protection.
- Brightness control.
- An alternative to vertical blinds.
- An alternative to Venetian blinds.
Our product offering today remains true to Joel Berman’s vision. We continue to provide Solar Protection with a View, with the following products:
- Manually operated roller shades.
- Motorized roller shades.
- Compact, sleek roller shades for small spaces.
- Oversized, superwide shades for long windows.
- Blackout-shading and room-darkening systems.
- Over 300 proprietary shadecloths.
- Automated roller-shade systems.
- Shades for sloped and skylight windows.
- Fully recyclable shading systems.