SPS Synergy Knowledge & Health City is Promoted by the - Synergy Foundation a Joint Enterprise of SPS Group & Synergy Group. The Client intends of creating a World-Class Health & Education Infrastructure. The 300 acre, first of its kind, Knowledge & Health City in India, would comprise of 500 Bed Hospital with Medical College, Super Speciality Hospitals, Nursing, Pharmacy & Dental College, Allied Health Science College, Management, Media & Technology College, Shopping Mall, Indoor & Outdoor Stadium, Health Hotel, Residential Complex and all other amenities for a self-sustained township.
A total amount of 300 acres has been earmarked for Phase-1 (100 Acres) and Phase-2 (200 Acres) of this project.
Phase-1 will consist of the following facilities:
- A 500-bed Teaching Hospital and Medical College
- A Nursing College
- A Dental College
- A Physiotherapy-Medical College
- An international standard residential school (Nursery to Class XII) with boarding facilities and all other amenities required to support such a school and it's students
- Residential Complex & Hostels with amenities such as Shopping malls, Indoor Sports complex, Auditorium, Hotel, Guest Houses, Swimming Pool, Club, etc.
The Medical Council of India's norms are to be followed where applicable.
Environment Friendly design norms are to be followed.
The following buildings to be designed and developed by a client appointed medical consultant.
These are the Medical College, Dental College, Nursing College, Physiotherapy College & Hospital - approximately 7 Lacs Sq. Ft. The balance works of approx., 10 Lacs Sq. Ft. Phase-2 will consist of the following facilities:
- 15 or more educational institutions of various disciplines
- Knowledge based industries
- Health based organizations
- Other amenities, amusement centers, etc. required for making a project of this magnitude self-sufficient.