Jaipur rugs is happy to help you with the repair and maintenance services.
Our professional repair staff has the expertise to repair even the finest rug. It is important to remember that the less damaged the rug is, the easier it is to restore and the less costly the repair.
Our repair services include
Procedure to get rug repaired
- Refringing, binding, or surging
- Repairing of missing or worn areas either by rebuilding or patching
- Replacing torn, detached or deteriorated backing
- Adding or removing fringe
- Moth, mildew or water damage
- Altering the rug's size and/or shape to fit your specifications
For rug repair services, customers are required to notify us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by call +91-80034-97774 with at least 2 photographs of the damaged rug(s). We will first examine each item and then will advise you with our recommendations and exact cost.
To retain the luster and beauty, your carpet should be deep-cleaned every 12 to 18 months, depending upon the life-style of the household, frequency of vacuuming, and whether the carpet is a light or dark color. Not only do clean rugs look better but clean rugs also last longer. It is generally recommended that your hand knotted or hand woven rug be washed every three to five year.
Jaipur rugs 40 years of experience in rug making we have skilled staff with expertise to provide professional cleaning services. We are now pleased to provide a wash and repair service for Rugs in India. The company can arrange for rug pickup and delivery and will share only one side logistics cost for products purchased under JAIPUR Brand.
Rug wash is recommended every year for Hand Knotted Rugs.
Jaipur rugs products come with a product warranty of up to 12 months against manufacturing defects depending upon the construction (weaving) of the rug as below
In case of a defect found kindly notify us via e-mail us at email@example.com or call +91-80034-97774 along with 3 images of the damaged rug/carpet. If the defect is found to be of the nature covered under warranty policy, we will provide you the best possible resolution. Warranties are non-transferable. Proof of original purchase is also required. If Jaipur replaces your rug under any of the limited warranties, the remaining portion of the warranty period will be based on your original purchase date.
Defects outside product warranty entitlement
- Shedding, which can be reduced by vacuuming the rug at low power mode at least once a week
- Occasional sprouting pulls or loss of single tufts of fiber
- Color and texture changes due to the use of natural fibers and dyes or prolonged exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat, or certain atmospheric gases
- Rolling marks can disappear with routine vacuuming
- Matting and crushing in rugs, which can be minimized by proper maintenance of the rug
- Rugs recently removed from a bag may have odor which can dissipate by placing the rug (back side up) in direct sunlight for 24 hours