The company's manufacturing set up is located at Bikaner, Rajasthan, which provides the locational advantage to it as India's finest raw gypsum mines are located therein. Our sound infrastructure capabilities enable us to offer tailor-made grades as well - with precise specifications in our products. The personnel in our unit can also develop to provide different curing time or a particular level of hardness in our products.
This process involves heating the powder continuously at a pre-set temperature, while simultaneously cleaning it from unwanted silica. Conducted under the close supervision of our expert Quality Assurance Personnel, this process results in the premium quality of the brand 'Sakarni'.
Some of the exciting variants developed in our unit include:
- The revolutionary Ready Mix POP (single substitute to cement and finishing plaster)
- Fibre Plaster & Coloured POP varieties.
Packaged to your Advantage
Tamper-proof and weatherproof packaging of all the Sakarni products guarantees no loss of material, or its quality or efficiency, during transit. Moreover, thoroughly inspected and approved products can be delivered on time, at client's desired and specified location, while adhering to dispatch schedules.
Sarakarni plaster products are packed in sealed moisture-proof bags, in the packaging of 2 kg, 25 kg and 40 kg. This is to ensure that the products reach in the same perfect condition as they come from the production line.
Sakarni Plaster: A Result of Extensive R&D
The excellence and superior grade of our products is attained from extensive R&D done on them. The company has built sophisticated laboratory facilities in the unit for this purpose.
Depending upon the specific requirements of the client, Sakarni POP can also be offered with tailor-made features. The composition of the plaster's hydro-activated ingredients can be modified to create a hygroscopic products, which have specific curing time (faster or slower setting) or even a particular level of hardness. POP grades that facilitate special post-application work like carving can also be supplied.
Our company also offers integrated services, which include complete POP solutions and product application services. A dedicated team of experts is provides extensive support like: site inspection, masons and craftsmen are also provided for this purpose.
Useful recommendation about the right material choice and best application techniques, trouble-shooting for any problems that can occur during the process are also well attended by us.
Differentiating aspects of Sakarni from other brands
Environment Friendly Products
- Unmatched whiteness, purity and fineness are the attributes that well defines our POP range.
- Ultra-fineness of our Plaster and lightness makes it economical for your office or residential domain.
- Slower setting time of our branded products allows more time for application, with no scope of wastage and it imparts longer lifespan to the plaster.
- Supplied in moisture-proof, fully sealed and tamper-proof packs.
- Distinct regulations and guidelines are adhered to in our unit to ensure all our products are environment friendly in nature. Under our environmental policy, distinct parameters that are taken care for are enlisted below:
- Mining regulations and universally accepted laws & principles governing raw materials' extraction and processing are adhered to, to make all our operations environmental friendly.
Commitment to make recyclable products with minimal effect on the natural environment.
- Extensive measures are taken during manufacturing process to curb pollution control, which include sub-contracting reputed specialist firms to implement environment protection systems.