Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Project Work Status: Completed Projects
Area: 60,000,000 Sqm
Client: Guangzhou Economic And Technological Development District Planning Bureau
Project Completed: Feb-2011
- The Guangzhou Knowledge City is the next iconic Sino-Singapore collaboration after Suzhou Industrial Park and Tianjin Eco City.
- The master plan envisions a sustainable city for knowledge-based industries.
- Developments are planned in an integrated manner with green connectors and water bodies forming a network throughout the entire city.
- Urban design plans were drawn up for the start-up area comprising 6.27 sq km. This area will set high standards in construction, urban management, business and investment.
- The integrated live, work, play uses are built around a transport oriented model where development intensities are the highest around transport nodes.