We have been appointed as the design consultants for the infrastructure upgradation of 118 government schools spread over 3 districts in Delhi. The upgradation is taking place on various levels.
Key Interventions include:
- Matching the physical infrastructure by providing adequate number of classrooms, laboschoolsries, staff facilities and toilets.
- Campus development in terms of a multipurpose ground and playground for outdoor activities. An area for Eco-Club activities such as planting will be provided.
- Identity building by designing uniform exterior, gates and signage
- Convert all barracks to double storied structure
- Create more ground space by rationalizing site layout
- Proper drainage to prevent water logging
- Rain water harvesting
- Garbage collection at one point
- Black boards to be replaced by green boards
- Drinking water to be centrally filtered
- Parking space for bikes and cars within the campus
- Fire safety norms to be followed
The project is a public private collaboration with IL&FS Educational Technology Services, who are the program managers for the project.