LAMINATES - Warranty
Euro laminate offers flooring products with best combination of value and quality along with a wide range of different colors and styles. It offers commitment to honor strong and reliable warranties. For everyone when it comes for your home and family the best should be provided, that is why EURO laminates offers a 10 year warranty. This laminate flooring gives the warranty depending on various factors like type of floor, its use whether residential or commercial covering materials and manufacturing defects. However; these warranty terms begins with the day of purchase and effective between first original purchasers whose name is mentioned on the purchase invoice. The warranty policies are:
What is covered and for how long-
- If the damage product is under warranty, EURO flooring will either repair or replace the product.
- Customers must report such visible defective planks within 8 days of purchase
- No complaints are accepted after the end of warranty. The duration of warranty is indicated clearly on packaging of the product.
Euro guarantees that the use of laminated surface is wear resistant and resistant to stain such as red wine or ketchups etc.What is not covered by the warranty-
Under warranty the damage is not covered. The type of damage is wrong maintenance, accidents or wrong use of the Euro product. Abnormal wear includes inadequate protection against furniture, sand, abrasive pressures, flooded by refrigerators, pipes or installation not done according to installation manual, inappropriate removal or replacement of panels. Damage caused by corrosive or abrasive substances.SOLID WOOD- Warranty
Solid wood warranty services are applicable to original purchaser and the flooring remain free from manufacturing defects in lamination, assembly, milling, dimension and grading. Another warranty services offered are:
ENGINEERED WOOD- WARRANTY
- The warranty period is of 15 years and is valid from date of purchase
- Proper storage: The solid wood flooring must be stored in a proper storage environment. No exposure to moisture is suggested. It shouldn't be stored in outdoors, in garage or any dump areas.
- Color variations in flooring are a natural condition due to species, age or character of flooring and exposure to UV light or sunlight.
- Natural wood characteristics such as difference in grain, color, mineral streaks and various knots are not considered to be any kind of defects. It is a natural phenomenon that exposure to sunlight will bring change in color of wood.
- We accept no warranty when board with defects are installed i.e. purchaser should inspect the flooring before installing. Warranty is not applicable to products sold or represented as 'seconds', 'close out' material or "as is".
- Warranty doesn't cover damage caused due to negligence like scratches, stains etc.
- This warranty doesn't include any natural expansion or contraction resulting in separation or damage caused by low or excessive humidity. As a warning, don't install the flooring over radiant floor heating.
- This warranty doesn't cover any damage caused by moisture penetration, flooring, leaking, plumbing, overflowed sinks, washing machines, refrigerators, dishwashers, or any similar damage. This warranty does not cover damage due to insect infestation after the product has been purchased.
- Euro solid wood flooring assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damages.
The warranties on engineered wood apply to 14 mm hardwood floors and are valid of purchases made on or after December, 2005. All the warranty conditions are applicable to products used in dry residential areas:
Conditions of Warranty
- Structural Integrity Warranty warrants that the product shall be manufacturing defects free. These defects are delamination, milling and assembly.
- UV acrylic with anti scratch top coat warrants that its face wear layer will not peel during period of 10 years of purchase. Gloss effect is not considered under wear-through.
The engineered wood warranty subjects to following condition:
- a.Flooring has installed without any failure and in accordance with Euro's instructions and recommendations
- b.That the purchase has not at any time during the warranty period permitted any part or parts of the flooring to be replaced with a part or parts not supplied or approved by Euro.
- c.That the purchaser has not at any time during the warranty period permitted any part or parts of the flooring to be repaired by any person not authorized by Euro or Euro's distributor.
- d.That the purchaser shall permit Euro's authorized representative(s) to inspect the flooring to ascertain the nature of the defect(s).
Under the warranty following things are not covered:
BAMBOO- WarrantySTRUCTURAL WARRANTY:
- a. Defects arisen out of faulty installations
- b. Failures arise out of damage caused by circumstances out of ours control like excessive heat or vapor in the sub-floors. Euro doesn't recommend its flooring to be used in any floor heating kind of systems and hence no claim shall be provided for damage under such conditions.
A lifetime warranty against delamination. It offers dimensional stability. Bamboo flooring doesn't buckle, cup or wrap if installed properly using the installation guidelinesFINISH WARRANTY:
Euro offers 25 years of warranty of aluminum oxide finis. This warranty is valid for residential traffic. However; for commercial use it is 5 years.WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS:
Under warranty indentations, scratches or damages caused due to negligence, water, erosion, insects or failures to follow maintenance instructions, insufficient protection or misuse of original manufacturing products are not considered. Since bamboo is a natural product, EURO doesn't guarantee in color change due to natural characteristics of bamboo material.