Columbia Machine Engineering (India)Pvt. Ltd. specializes in the manufacture and supply of Concrete Product solutions and Palletizing solutions to a variety of industries in India and several countries throughout Asia and Africa.
Columbia Machine Engineering (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Columbia Machine Inc. USA , an over 75 year old, worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and support of equipment for a variety of industries, with customers in over 100 countries around the world.
Columbia Machine Engineering (India) has manufactured and supplied over 200 plants in India alone with high technology, fully automatic Machines, Moulds and other Equipment such as Concrete Batching plants, Concrete Mixers and specialty product lines for producing Concrete Blocks (both Hollow Concrete Blocks and Solid Concrete Blocks),Concrete Interlocking Paver Blocks, Concrete Segmental Retaining Wall Blocks, Concrete Kerbstones, Concrete Paving Slabs, Concrete Bricks, Lightweight Eco-friendly Flyash Bricks, Concrete Roof Tiles and many other Precast and Architectural Precast Concrete products.
Our team of highly experienced and trained professionals can help evaluate the economic feasibility of setting up a Concrete Products plant, help design a plant to fit your production needs, as well as provide support and training for your plant personnel.
Columbia Machine Engineering (India) also manufactures and supplies high speed, fully automatic Case Palletizers for Material Handling with state-of-the-art technology from Columbia Machine Inc. USA, for use in a variety of industries including food, beverage, chemicals, paper, edible oil, packaged water, distilleries, soaps and detergents, FMCG and many more. Since the early 1960's Columbia Palletizers have developed a reputation as a world leader offering superior construction, maximum flexibility, easy operation and speeds from 1 to 100 cases per minute.
To be the preferred supplier of engineered products and solutions that improve our customers competencies in production, quality, safety and profitability, we will provide exceptional customer value through innovation, quality, unparalleled customer service and commitment.
- We are committed to recognized leadership in serving targeted segments of the Concrete Products and Material Handling Industries.
- We will always see our business through the eyes of our customers, and provide them with superior solutions through innovation, quality, reliability and continuous improvement.
- We will leverage the expertise, product knowledge and technology of our business units to better serve our current and future customers.
- Our core competencies will be Product Development, Customer Service, Quality manufacturing, Safety and Marketing.
- We value safety, integrity, trust, fairness, professionalism and team work in relationships with our customers, employees, business partners, suppliers and shareholders.
- We respect our legacy and reputation within our communities and global markets.
- We strongly encourage personal growth and the involvement of all employees in achieving Company goals.
- We will secure our future through customer satisfaction, strategic investments and profitable growth.
Our Vadodara factory has strength of nearly 100 well qualified and highly experienced engineers and workmen supported by sophisticated manufacturing facilities from raw material cutting, machining, fabrication and assembly to be able to manufacture our full range of Concrete Block Machines, Hydraulic Press Solutions, Batching-Mixing Solutions, Moulds and Palletizers.
At Columbia Machine Engineering (India) Pvt. Limited, we make every effort to deliver world class equipment with consistent quality. We are committed to continuous improvement in products and services in order to meet and even exceed customer expectations. We always look through the Eyes of our Customers.
To achieve this, we have the following systems and procedures in place:
- Training and development for our employees
- Customer complaint procedure
- Audit of internal manufacturing processes
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback.
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers
- Management review of audited results , customer feedbacks and complaints
- Review of internal quality procedures to achieve the set quality goals.