Location: Yantai City, Shandong Province, China
Project Work Status: Completed Projects
Area: 32,170,000 Sqm
Client: Changdao County Construction Bureau
Project Completed: Jan-2013
- One of China's most beautiful island groups.
- Strengthen Changdao's five major islands as a tourist destination while keeping its unspolit beauty.
- Focus on enhancing connectivity within and between the islands and the mainland.
- Include a network of cycling paths and green linkages.
- A major challenge was balancing the development of tourist attractions while retaining the islands rustic charm.
- The mix of attractions and facilities were carefully planned for each island.
- It was also proposed that the ferry terminal area at Penglai be developed with a similar island feel for a seamless experience.