About the Contest:The Australian Interior Design Awards recognise and celebrate interior design excellence via a credible, industry-based program, which is backed by the Design Institute of Australia, the professional body representing Australian designers.
- The awards conferred have both national and international significance.
- The judging process is anonymous, transparent and confidential. It is based on peer review and conforms to international standards.
- Jurors are eminent designers working with a convenor appointed by the Design Institute of Australia.
- Entrants and their projects receive considerable media recognition via a range of newspapers, magazines and websites. All shortlisted, commended and awarded projects are permanent additions to the online Awards gallery.
- Any Australian based design professional may enter. Projects may be located anywhere in the world.
- The program is self-funding and not for profit.
The Australian Interior Design Awards is a partnership event of the Design Institute of Australia, designEX and ARTICHOKE magazine.