- World Inside Festival 2014 - Shortlisted in Office Category
- World Interior News Awards 2014 - Shortlisted
- IIA Awards 2015 - Shortlisted in Interior projects category
- Custom Made Office -II
- Home & Design Trends - Nov 2013
- Architecture + Design - Jan 2014
- Architecture Digest - Oct 2014
- Home Review - Jan 2015
- Architect & Interiors India - Jan 2015
- Commercial Design - Feb 2015
- Architecture Update - Apr 2015
- Touch Decor - Oct 2015
- MGS Architecture - Nov 2015
- How Architect Works (HAW) Magazine
- African Design Magazine
- Society Interiors - Jan 2016
- The Creative Workplace
The whole idea behind the studio was to create a culture, an environment, where people can work and play, they can interact. A space which encourages happiness in working.
We think the environment is very important for a person to feel oneness to his surroundings and feel motivated. It holds true for any creative being for example a writer, painter or a dancer, he needs an environment which may be natural or a manmade setting for his creative process. The project is the journey and retrospect of Mr. Kapil Aggarwal?s thought process over the years.
As Mr. Kapil quotes
?The whole thought process of designing this studio was based on 3 major criteria.
The first was personal. When I talk of personal, the process of creating the office space has been my journey through different experiences and practice over the years.
The second was intended for the people who visit the office without any predefined notion, to feel the space and to experience the firm?s ideology.
The third and the most important factor were the people working in the space. A lot of emphasis was given to what they require. A place where they can feel good and comfortable to work in. ?
So, engulfed in grey textured walls, yellow tag boards, white oak wood finishes, changing ceiling forms, and fluid furniture, the young architects are discovering that they can have ?fun? while they are pursuing their passion to reinvent architecture.